On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top stories in tech, including staying secure on Zoom, a new coronavirus dashboard, Amazon’s latest hiring spree, Minecraft’s RTX update, Reddit’s tracking of political spending, the Apple Watch Series 3, and more.
Nibler then speaks to actress Connie Nielsen about her upcoming movie Sea Fever, which is currently available on Digital and VOD.
We then take a closer look at the new OnePlus 8 Pro, which has a screen, battery life, and price point competitive to other top-tier phones.
Next, Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners walks us through the stimulus package and checks being sent out, as well as what to do with IRA and 401K funds.
Finally, we speak with Fritz Brumder, founder of Whole Life Meditation, who guides us through how meditation can train the brain to make imagery more accessible.
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s graduation, DJi Mavic Air 2, iPhone SE review
- Digital Trends Live: IBM ends facial recognition tech, Apple ditches Intel
- U.S. eyes TikTok ban, Hamilton is a hit, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: Musk risks arrest, Hamilton on Disney+, PlayStation Studios
- Digital Trends Live: Cinema adjusts, Pixel buds 2 review, Ford’s EVs canceled