On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including virtual graduations, combating “zoombombing,” Fitbit’s Heart Study, Twitter’s new iOS features, NASA’s collaboration with Tom Cruise, and more.
Nibler then welcomes director and actor Clark Duke, who talks about the inspiration for his newest movie, Arkansas, which is available to stream now.
We then speak to musician and actor Titus Makin,about surviving quarantine, his music career, and season 2 of ABC’s The Rookie.
What’s TBD this week? Join DT Live’s Jess Surbaugh and The Manual’s Sam Slaughter as they discuss the confluence of pop culture and technology. This week, they cover booze and cocktail delivery during this time of quarantine.
- Virtual IFA 2020, Mandalorian season 2, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Xbox news, Apple’s upcoming event, military robot dogs | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Congress delays antitrust hearings, virtual MLB fans | Digital Trends Live
- DJI’s new gimbal, Apple’s AR content, and more | Digital Trends Live