On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top-trending tech topics of the day, including the success of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Tesla’s plan to restart a plant, an Xbox Livestream, a CBS All Access expansion, a Fortnite Party Royale Premiere, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Jason Hehir, director of the ESPN documentary The Last Dance, about making the 10-part series on the 1990s Chicago Bulls basketball team.
We then catch up on gaming news, with updates on the gigantic success of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and news on the upcoming The Last of Us Part II and PGA Tour 2K21, which is the first non-EA, PGA-licensed golf game.
Finally, we’re joined by Erin Keeney, who updates us on the world of Hollywood and entertainment. This week, we take a look at Netflix’s Extraction, The Goldfinch on Amazon Prime, and how Disney+ is doing.
- Animal Crossing won’t take away your DLC items if you ditch Switch Online
- Animal Crossing paid DLC lets players design adorable vacation homes
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons is adding The Roost in next update
- ESPN+ will charge you more for the service starting this week
- More free Animal Crossing New Horizons content is in development