On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top-trending tech topics of the day, including the success of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Tesla’s plan to restart a plant, an Xbox Livestream, a CBS All Access expansion, a Fortnite Party Royale Premiere, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Jason Hehir, director of the ESPN documentary The Last Dance, about making the 10-part series on the 1990s Chicago Bulls basketball team.
We then catch up on gaming news, with updates on the gigantic success of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and news on the upcoming The Last of Us Part II and PGA Tour 2K21, which is the first non-EA, PGA-licensed golf game.
Finally, we’re joined by Erin Keeney, who updates us on the world of Hollywood and entertainment. This week, we take a look at Netflix’s Extraction, The Goldfinch on Amazon Prime, and how Disney+ is doing.
- How to watch The Last Dance online: Stream the entire miniseries for free
- Andrew Yang, Amazon’s fraud unit, NASA spacewalk | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: Antitrust investigation inro Amazon, deepfake challenge
- Digital Trends Live: Tim Cook speaks out on racism, Fortnite delayed, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Chrome security weakness, Ford Mach-E, space balloons