On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler digs into the top trending stories in tech, including changes to Uber and Zipcar, the Boring Company completes its loop, HBO allows group watching, the new Ring Stick Up Cam bundle, and more.
We continue with actor Jahi Winston, who talks about his upcoming roll in Charm City Kings, scheduled to hit theaters in August.
Lisa Marie Segarra guides us through what’s happening in the world of gaming, including discussions on the Unreal Engine 5, Fortnite NextGen, EA Play review, and the anniversary of LEEEEEROY JEEEEEENKINS.
Finally we head to the (home) theater with Reel News, where Erin Keeney breaks down the newest in movies and entertainment. This week she highlights the various online 2020 graduation celebrations, The Great on Hulu, Spaceship Earth, Clementine, and more.
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Xbox news, Apple’s upcoming event, military robot dogs | Digital Trends Live
- Galaxy Z Fold event, Walmart launches Walmart+, Steve-O | Digital Trends Live
- Oracle eyes TikTok, SpaceX’s 100th launch, and more| Digital Trends Live