On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the biggest topics in tech, including changes to upcoming conventions and court hearings, details on Apple’s AR glasses, Amazon’s launch of Crucible, robot vacuum reviews, and more.
Paul MacDougall, principal sales engineer at Bitmovin, joins the program to discuss how the 2020 presidential election will lead to a boom of virtual rallies, and how to create the infrastructure to handle all the online traffic.
Finally, we speak with Alyx Weiss (aka “ayydubs,”) a YouTube content creator most known for her Hidden Camera Uber Pranks and Revealing your Secrets series.
- WWDC wrap-up, robotic lawnmower review, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Microsoft closes its stores, Wimbledon remastered | Digital Trends Live
- Samsung Unpacked, Prime Video gets profiles, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Uber buys Postmates, XBox Series X event announced | Digital Trends Live
- Robotic rubdown: New robo-masseuse could make its way into your home