On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories of the day, including the release of Google and Apple’s coronavirus contact tracing, Airbnb’s new online experiences, Twitter adds replies, bionic eyes, gaming news, television reviews, and more.
We then turn to gaming, where we take a look at the continued impact (and sales) of Minecraft, System Shock 3 + Tencent, and the Serious Sam 4 Stadia Exclusive.
Erin Keeney joins the program to talk about what’s coming up in entertainment. This week she talks about the director’s cut of Justice League coming to HBO Max, as well as what’s streaming on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and quarantine reality programs.
Finally we welcome Ken Yeung, editor at Flipboard, who wraps up the biggest tech stories of the week in our Tech Briefs segment, including Microsoft’s Build conference, the popularity of Minecraft, and Joe Rogan heading to Spotify.
- Prime Day delayed, Google Meet, Mustang Mach-E, and more | Digital Trends Live
- U.K. ousts Huawei, Amazon smart cart, Ford Bronco returns | Digital Trends Live
- Disney World reopens, Minecraft raves, Quibi loses | Digital Trends Live
- Tech CEO Congressional Hearing: Recap of the biggest moments you missed
- Clearview A.I.’s privacy complaint , UAE goes to Mars | Digital Trends Live