On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including the kick-off of WWDC, Fortnite removes police cars, Apple re-closes some stores, Spotify’s interactive podcast ads, and more.
Renaldo Webb, founder of Pet Plate, discusses how they worked with a leading veterinary nutritionist to formulate complete and balanced meals for pets at all stages of life.
We then take a look at the new Fujifilm X-T200 camera, a beginner’s mirrorless camera that is great for the casual photographer.
Nibler then speaks with Hank Adams, founder and chief executive officer of Rise Gardens, a smart, indoor hydroponic system that is both modular and stackable.
Finally, we check out the best crowdfunding projects out there in our Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet segment. This week we highlight the Birdsy A.I. bird feeder and camera, the Reekon M1 Calibur woodworking measuring device, and the Waydoo Flyer One eFoil electric personal hydrofoil.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live