On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top trending tech stories, including Starbucks (and others) pulling social media advertisements, Waze’s makeover, Prince’s entire catalog comes to TikTok, Twitter’s changes to 5G coronavirus flagging, 3D-printed food, and more.
Giuseppe Scionti, founder and chief executive officer at Novameat, joins the program to talk about the race to produce a plant-based steak that is accessible, safe, and scalable, and that has customized nutritional values.
We then take a look at the automotive world, including Czinger’s 3D-printed hypercar and the hands-free Ford Mustang Mach-E.
Finally, DT’s Drew Prindle breaks down some of the top crowdfunding projects out there for the Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet segment. This week, he takes a look at the Bigsofti light, the TYXIT T.ONE audio system, and the Capra hiking chair.
- Facebook feels the pressure, Spotify Duo tier, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Reddit shuts down The_Donald, holographic VR, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Inside the quest to 3D print a perfectly palatable steak
- Digital Trends Live: WWDC begins, Apple re-closes some stores, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Blackout Tuesday, PlayStation 5 event canceled, and more