On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler talks the top tech stories of the day, including Disney’s cuts to Facebook advertising, Trump tackles TikTok, Samsung’s Unpacked event, another SpaceX launch, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Mike “The Miz” Mizanin, host of USA Network’s Cannonball, a wild new reality show set to air at 8 p.m. on Thursday nights on USA Network.
To soundbar, or not to soundbar? DT’s Jaron Schneider joins the show to discuss whether or not using a soundbar for your home theater produces a better audio experience than TV speakers or traditional stand-alone surround sound speakers.
It feels like a new streaming service comes out every week, but what’s worth subscribing to and what should you get rid of? DT’s Caleb Denison talks about the myriadof different TV streaming options out there, and which one is the best for you.
- Samsung releases its 2022 soundbars including an 11.1.4-channel flagship with wireless Dolby Atmos
- YouTube TV now available in 5.1 surround sound on Amazon Fire TV devices
- You can finally watch TikTok videos on Vizio smart TVs. Here’s how to do it
- Disney+ goes live in 16 markets in the Middle East and North Africa
- Streaming hasn’t killed cable yet, survey finds