On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top trending tech stories of the day, including another delay to Amazon Prime Day, the Google Meet comes to Gmail, Ford’s 1,400-horsepower Mustang Mach-E, another successful SpaceX launch, and more.
Leo Grady, chief executive officer of Paige, talks about how its A.I. leverages a massive database of pathology images to provide cancer diagnostic insights.
Then it’s time to check out the best crowdfunding projects out there with Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet. This week, we take a look at the Superstrata 3D-printed Carbon E-bike, the Loop Mount bike phone holder, and the TheoryBoard MIDI composition and visuals app.
Next up, actor James Purefoy talks about his new film, Fisherman’s Friends, out now on VOD, which follows a London music executive to a quaint fishing village.
- Galaxy Z Fold event, Walmart launches Walmart+, Steve-O | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Epic goes to court, Kyle MacLachlan | Digital Trends Live
- Epic app store drama, rideshare franchises, and more | Digital Trends Live