On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top tech news of the day, including Twitter’s crackdown on QAnon, Facebook and Instagram study of racial bias, Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 5G, streaming music directly to your brain, and more.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners discusses the ending of the $600 monthly unemployment benefit, and what’s included in the next stimulus package.
DT writer Andy Boxall joins the show to talk new mobile devices, including the Asus ROG Phone 3 and the OnePlus Nord, which has a 5G chip.
Nibler then talks to filmmaker Marc Levin, director of the new documentary Stockton On My Mind, which follows 26-year-old mayor Michael Tubbs and his mission to reshape Stockton, California, after the drastic effects of the subprime mortgage implosion.
What’s TBD this week? We join DT’s Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner as they discuss the 50th anniversary of the San Diego ComicCon, and how to join the convention at home via streaming.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 5 may get a feature we’ve never seen before
- It’s finally happening — OnePlus will release a folding phone this year
- The Google Pixel Fold could beat the Galaxy Z Fold in one big way
- Think twice before updating your Samsung phone to One UI 5.1
- The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is breaking again, and it looks bad