On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories of the day, including a wrap-up of the House investigation of big tech, NASA launches Perseverance, TikTok wants to pay creators, GMC’s e-Hummer, and more.
Lisa Marie Segarra joins the program to talk gaming news, including Nintendo’s “gigaleak,” an update to Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Fortnite rocks the vote, and more.
Nibler then speaks with John Resig, co-founder and CEO of The Chive, who talks about their initiative to donate rent to those in need.
Finally, we check out what’s happening in movie news, where we take a look at a shortened window for movies to be available on demand, Umbrella Academy season 2, and the latest from the Muppets.
- A ballet of blood and 3D printing: Behind the visual effects of The Midnight Sky
- The best VR apps for 2021
- No Time to Die: Everything we know about James Bond 25
- The Future of Sports: How biometric data and A.I. will revolutionize athletics
- The best Super Bowl commercials of all time