On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler talks the top-trending tech stories of the day, including a recap of the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event, Instagram’s release of Reels, Mulan heading to Disney+, and more.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners joins the program to discuss Congress working on a second stimulus package now that federal unemployment insurance has expired.
Nibler then talks to controversial YouTube star and aspiring boxer Jake Paul, who discusses his upcoming bout with former NBA star Nate Robinson on the undercard fight between Mike Tyson and Roy Jones, Jr.
What’s TBD this week? DT’s Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner join the show to discuss how Facebook Marketplace is cracking down on the illegal sale of historical artifacts.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 event: How to watch Unpacked 2021 live today
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live