On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including the ongoing app store showdown, the possibility that the Secret Service may be tracking phone data, Uber and Lyft’s possible pursuit of a franchise model in California, and more.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners joins the program to talk about what federal financial assistance to expect, investment and spending during the pandemic, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Carlos Watson, founder and chief executive officer of OZY Media, about his new talk show that has a unique take on the longform interview.
Finally, we speak with boxer and fitness guru Mike Rashid, who currently has more than 1.2 million subscribers on YouTube.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live