On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top tech topics, including the resignation of TikTok’s CEO, Twitter’s limits on copy pasta, Amazon’s Halo fitness tracker, black market Fortnite, and more.
Tylor Norwood and Rick Overton
It’s been six years since the passing of Robin Williams. Director Tylor Norwood and comedian/actor Rick Overton discuss their new documentary, Robin’s Wish, which explores the effect that Lewy Body Dementia had on the legendary comedian.
Finall,y we check out what’s new at the box office with Reel News. This week, we take a look at Tenet, the new Bill & Ted sequel, and The New Mutants.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live