On this Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler takes on the top tech news of the day, including Oracle’s bid for TikTok, Facebook removes false fire posts, LG’s dual-screen smartphone, Oculus 2 is coming, and more.
John Velasco joins the program to rate the various models of robotic vacuums on the market, including the Shark IQ, the Roborock S6 Max V, the iRobot Roomba S9+, and more.
Fashion Designer Julia Daviy speaks with Nibler about how her company’s fashion manufacturing has allowed them to make zero-waste, fully customizable designs.
It’s then time for Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet, where Drew Prindle takes a look at the best crowdfunding projects out there, including Quell video game resistance training, the TalkSocket smart assistant pop socket, and the Wymwood modular gaming table.
- iRobot takes charge, stirs up competition with new direction of Roomba i3 Plus
- Amazon knocks $114 off fan-favorite Ecovacs robot vacuum before Prime Day
- This robot vacuum is under $200 and you should buy it right now
- Amazon knocks $265 off Shark IQ robot vacuum for Prime Day
- Google Nest Thermostat vs. Google Nest Learning Thermostat