On this Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler covers the top trending news in tech, including Apple’s new products, YouTube’s Shorts, CBS All Access becomes Paramount Plus, The Mandalorian season 2 trailer, and more.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners joins the program to discuss how to watch your expenses and save for that post-pandemic vacation trip.
DeShuna Elisa Spencer, founder and chief executive officer of kweliTV, talks with Nibler about their new streaming service, which celebrates Black stories and filmmakers, and which is available ad-free on most streaming platforms.
Finally, Nibler speaks with Max Philisaire, a Los Angeles fitness influencer and filmmaker, about how he’s using health and fitness to empower the community.
- The best live TV streaming services: Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and more
- Apple iPhone 12 buying guide: Everything you need to know
- Apple Spring Loaded event: Everything announced yesterday
- Apple keeps it positive with Ted Lasso season 2 premiere date and trailer
- New Apple TV 4K gets more power, new Siri remote