Anyone who does a lot of biking usually has their ride kitted out with some lights, and now, a kickstarter project is adding a camera to the setup. Check out some of what their first camera caught on video.
Everyone’s all worked up about smart watches, but we’re also keeping an eye on the growing market for smart rings. What can you do with them? Surprisingly, quite a bit.
So what do you snack on while training for a marathon? An orange? A banana? Why not a tomato? That’s what Japan tomato purveyors Kagome want people to ask themselves and hey, why not make a convenient shoulder-mounted tomato-feeding robot that hands them to you while you’re out running? Because… Japan.
- The best wireless security cameras for 2019
- Best Prime Day smart home deals: Google Nest, Instant Pot, and Amazon Echo
- The best exercise bikes of 2019
- The best shows on Netflix right now
- Best Buy cuts $100 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Chime Pro bundle