A new report from market research firm IDC shows that with the introduction of the Apple Watch Apple quickly became the 2nd leading maker of wearable devices. Apple shipped 3.6 million Apple Watches in the second quarter of 2015. That’s not too far behind Fitbit, which shipped 4.4 million. The fact that Apple has gained so much ground so quickly might seem like bad news for Fitbit and other wearable makers. Most likely though it’s a sign of wider adoption of wearable tech going forward.
- The best cheap Fitbit alternatives for workouts
- These are the best cheap Fitbit deals for September 2020
- Fitbit Versa 3 vs. Fitbit Sense: Which Fitbit fits you better?
- Best smartwatch deals for September 2020: Samsung, Fitbit, and Apple Watch sales
- Fitbit Versa 2 vs. Apple Watch Series 5