Apple sells a record number of iPhones, Google releases its latest Transparency Report, Twitter is expected to launch a new video-sharing app, a study finds that Facebook makes people unhappy, and the Steve Jobs biopic starting Ashton Kutcher gets a release date.
- Tim Cook boasts Apple sold ’10 devices per second’ last quarter
- Google stands up for Gmail users, requires cops to get a warrant
- The video app Vine acquisition shows up on Twitter, signals integrated video is coming soon
- Your Facebook friend is secretly jealous of your vacation in Hawaii
- ‘jOBS’ biopic starring Ashton Kutcher coming to theaters April 19
- iPadOS is now available — here are all the best new features
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: Which service is the streaming king?
- Apple plans to release AR headset in 2022, AR glasses in 2023
- Donald Trump lets the world know he misses the iPhone’s home button
- Apple Mail on MacOS flaw leaves supposedly encrypted messages unprotected