This morning Motorola unveiled its new Moto G handset. Like its predecessor, the phone has a 5-inch touchscreen with a 720p resolution. The budget smartphone received some cosmetic updates including a grippier rear panel, and an IPX7 waterproof certification. The Moto G is available online today for one hundred eighty bucks, and it’ll be in retail stores on August 2nd.
- Your ultimate guide to Motorola’s 2018 smartphone lineup
- A new bug in the Windows 10 October 2018 Update could delete your files
- Which apps are listening in through your mic? Windows 10 will now let you know
- Motorola Moto G7: Here’s everything we know
- Headaches continue with two new Windows 10 October 2018 Update bugs