This morning Motorola unveiled its new Moto G handset. Like its predecessor, the phone has a 5-inch touchscreen with a 720p resolution. The budget smartphone received some cosmetic updates including a grippier rear panel, and an IPX7 waterproof certification. The Moto G is available online today for one hundred eighty bucks, and it’ll be in retail stores on August 2nd.
- The upcoming version of Windows 10 could be named the April 2019 Update
- Moto G7 vs. Moto G7 Power vs. Moto G7 Play: Which Motorola phone is for you?
- Headaches continue with two new Windows 10 October 2018 Update bugs
- Windows 10 to allow users to pause updates for up to seven days
- Moto G7 Play vs. Moto G6 Play: Which is your perfect playmate?