This morning Motorola unveiled its new Moto G handset. Like its predecessor, the phone has a 5-inch touchscreen with a 720p resolution. The budget smartphone received some cosmetic updates including a grippier rear panel, and an IPX7 waterproof certification. The Moto G is available online today for one hundred eighty bucks, and it’ll be in retail stores on August 2nd.
- Here’s when your phone is getting Android 11
- Best smartphone deals for October 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- How to increase FPS and smooth gameplay on your PC
- The best HDR monitors for 2020
- Common Google Meet problems and how to fix them