BMW entered the ecar market last year with the i3 citycar and the i8 halo car, but that leaves open the “5” and “7” numerals, and word is, those future i-cars may be aimed at Tesla – and the Chevy Volt. Here’s how they could do it.
Heads up drone pilots – better polish up those flying chops. There’s word that a drone event called “Air” is under consideration for sometime this year in Amsterdam, and if an Internet trailer is to be believed, it’ll be a mix of Tron, a rock concert and a small air show. So check it out.
Ah, Asteroids, the 1979 video game that swallowed a billion quarters. Guess what? Atari says the classic space shooter is going to be reborn as Asteroids: Outpost and will be coming to Steam and other platforms. Here’s what’s in store.
- ‘Hippo-shaped’ asteroid to fly close to Earth this Christmas
- Dinosaurs never stood a chance after asteroid impacts doubled 290M years ago
- 2019 Jaguar I-Pace review
- Self-driving, electric, and connected, the cars of CES 2019 hint at the future
- Rivian CEO R.J. Scaringe wants his startup to be the Patagonia of electric cars