We know you’ve been keeping close tabs on the FCC’s impending historic vote this Thursday on net neutrality, but in case you got distracted by House of Cards bingeing or your ISP has been severely throttling your bandwidth, here’s the latest update.
Mercedes-Benz doesn’t exactly have a sports car reputation, but if you think their cars are slow, well, they aren’t. DT autos editor Nick Jaynes recently drove their C63 AMG sedan, and with a twin-turbo V8 under the hood, it’s the kind of car that will leave unsuspecting sports cars drivers in the dust, while still swaddling you and three friends in German luxury.
If you thought smart watches are just for geeks, the debut of Pebble’s latest watch, the Pebble Time, should dispel that notion. It’s on Kickstarter right now and we watched as orders rolled in at about 10 per second. Good thing it tells time!
- These are the 10 most important tech news stories of 2018
- DT Daily: Amazon HQ2(s), Indiegogo’s CEO, and Chris Bevans of Dyne
- DT Daily: Alexa helps you vote, our new series ‘Behind the Wheel,’ and more
- DT Daily: Global internet, quantum computing prove the future is now
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review