We know you’ve been keeping close tabs on the FCC’s impending historic vote this Thursday on net neutrality, but in case you got distracted by House of Cards bingeing or your ISP has been severely throttling your bandwidth, here’s the latest update.
Mercedes-Benz doesn’t exactly have a sports car reputation, but if you think their cars are slow, well, they aren’t. DT autos editor Nick Jaynes recently drove their C63 AMG sedan, and with a twin-turbo V8 under the hood, it’s the kind of car that will leave unsuspecting sports cars drivers in the dust, while still swaddling you and three friends in German luxury.
If you thought smart watches are just for geeks, the debut of Pebble’s latest watch, the Pebble Time, should dispel that notion. It’s on Kickstarter right now and we watched as orders rolled in at about 10 per second. Good thing it tells time!
- 800 miles in an F-Pace SVR and 8 miles in an I-Pace shows Jaguar’s split personality
- Bentley Motors creates a buzz as it enters the honey business
- Walmart gives refurbished Apple Watch Series 3 and 4 models deep discounts
- Need for Speed Heat blazes onto consoles and PC November 8
- Fossil is preparing 5 new designer smartwatches, and we can’t wait to see them