Revelations from Edward Snowden’s massive data dump continues to reveal unsavory tactics by U.S. and other intelligence agencies. Now comes word the NSA and the Brits hacked cell phones at one of the most basic levels. Here’s what they did.
As you know, Gotham City, the home of Batman, is crawling with colorful criminals, none of which can take the Dark Knight down alone. But together? Well, that’s a different story.
It’s voting day on Net Neutrality for the FCC, and while a Title II designation for the Internets appears to be a lock to pass, it appears the FCC’s decision today will be far from the final word on the matter. We’ve got some explainers for this somewhat complicated issue, but trust us when we say it’s important for you to know what’s at stake and how you’re affected, because you will be affected by today’s decision.
- Ride with Batman, thanks to Intel and Warner Bros.’ car entertainment system
- Joaquin Phoenix’s ‘Joker’ movie: Here’s everything we know so far
- These are the 10 most important tech news stories of 2018
- The best documentary films on Netflix (November 2018)
- DT Daily: iPhone X problems, Single’s Day sales records, and more