The Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the worlds most popular cell phones, and hopes are high for the upcoming S6. But according to a former insider, don’t expect the S6 – or any Samsung phone – to be some sort of ground-breaking piece of new-think tech. Why not?
You know, because we aren’t quite immersed in Facebook enough already, the ruling social network is looking into apps that work in virtual reality. Would you like that?
How good have the cameras gotten on our portable devices? Good enough to shoot an entire episode of one of the most popular TV shows going! Here’s the plot.
- DT Daily: Foldable phones, Facebook’s Portal and Portal+, and whiskey galore
- Your ultimate guide to Motorola’s 2018 smartphone lineup
- 5G phones are on the way: Here’s every phone that will support 5G
- Here’s how to download podcasts and listen to them on Android or iOS
- That’s no moon — it’s a hole for the camera on Honor’s new smartphone