In 2015, sequels dominated. The LG G Flex 2 is a self healing, flexible handset that builds on it’s predecessor’s sporty functionality. ZTE’s Star 2 has the best voice recognition functionality we’ve seen, period. Finally, Asus updated the ZenFone with, you guessed it, the ZenFone 2. It kinda looks like an LG, which is a good thing.
- Every 5G phone announced so far so you can get a faster internet connection
- Here’s when your phone is getting Android 11
- Asus ZenFone 7 Pro Review: The best selfie camera you can get on a phone
- What is YouTube TV? Here’s everything you need to know
- AMD Ryzen 4000: Everything you need to know