Unlocking your cell phone becomes illegal, online activists are fired up about Skype eavesdropping, Sony is fined for PlayStation hack, Anonymous hactivists are sentenced for Operation Payback, a French court orders Twitter to give up racist users, and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak doesn’t like the new jOBS film.
- Unlocking Cellphones Becomes Illegal Saturday
- Unauthorized Unlocking of New Mobile Phones Set to Become Illegal in U.S.
- ‘Open Letter to Skype’ demands Microsoft come clean about user privacy
- Sony fined almost $400,000 for 2011 PlayStation security breach
- Anonymous hacker group: Two jailed for cyber attacks
- Twitter forced to identify anti-Semetic users in France
- Steve Wozniak unimpressed with jOBS preview scene, calls it ‘totally wrong’
- The 50 best movies on Netflix right now
- The best Amazon Original movies
- The best PS4 games for September 2020
- The best Netflix original series that you can stream right now
- The best iPhone apps (September 2020)