On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Hanif Jackson dig into the biggest-trending tech topics of the day, including a leaked PlayStation 5 photo, Mark Zuckerberg’s plan to testify before Congress, Virginia’s snack-delivering drones, NASA’s inflatable habitats, an artificial skin phone case, and more.
Nibler then talks with Jordan Zietz of the All-Star eSports League, a gaming league that is built to serve as a feeder system for collegiate esports teams.
We’re then hands-on with a Google Pixel 4, where we take a look at the winning camera, and the not-so-winning battery life.
Gene Wang, co-founder and chief executive office of PowerPeople, joins the show to discuss Internet of Things smart home devices versus assisted living for the elderly.
Finally, Nibler sits down with Othniel Mbamalu, founder and CEO of Advanced Rockets Corporation, and talks about reusable rockets and the proliferation of space junk.
- Digital Trends Live: NBC’s Peacock, no ads for Whatsapp, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Bose closes stores, NBC streams, living concrete, and more
- Digital Trends Live: More Galaxy S20 leaks, Ring defends security, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Instagram’s warning to users, NOLA ransom, weeding robots
- Digital Trends Live: Decentralizing social media, Pirate Bay streams, and more