Today on Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nicole Raney kick off a week of topics pertaining to the intersection of technology and the environment in celebration of Earth Day.
They also cover the latest in tech news, including a delay on the release of the
Later in the show, Nibler speaks with Leander Kahney, publisher of Cult of Mac and author of the new biography Tim Cook – The Man That Took Apple to the Next Level. Kahney talks about the process of working with Apple to research his book, how Cook stepped in after the death of Steve Jobs, and how Cook succeeded more than anyone thought possible.
Tobias Peggs, founder and CEO of Square Roots, also joins Nibler to discuss how it’s building a distributed network of indoor, modular containers to grow hyperlocal food for people in cities all over the world.
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Galaxy Z Fold event, Walmart launches Walmart+, Steve-O | Digital Trends Live
- DJI’s new gimbal, Apple’s AR content, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- The best meal-planning apps for 2020