On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Dan Gaul discuss the biggest trending tech stories of the day, including Walmart’s lawsuit against Tesla over solar panel fires, Waymo’s public release of data, a waterproof robot dog, NASA’s mission to Europa, a Russian robot’s trip to the ISS, and more.
Michael Hiskey, chief marketing officer of Avanan, also joins the show to discuss the growing threat of human error to enterprise security systems and email phishing attacks.
Nibler then welcomes Roger Sands, co-founder and chief executive officer of Wyebot, to talk about how the growth of student laptops and Internet of Things devices on college campuses are causing a major strain on university networks.
Finally, DT Senior Writer Parker Hall joins Nibler to break down the difficulties of fixing or repairing wireless earbuds, and how that could cause a major ewaste issue in the future.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live