On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner dive into the biggest trending tech topics of the day, including Android skipping its dessert-naming convention, controversy over Netflix’s The Irishman, a college student gift guide, and much more.
DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan sits down with Don McGuire, vice president of global product marketing at Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., and Anupam Sengupta, chief technology officer and co-founder of GuardHat Inc., to talk about an LTE-connected hardhat that uses tech to reduce human error and improve worker safety.
We’re then joined by Ken Yeung, technology editor at Flipboard, to wrap up the biggest tech news of the week, including Apple TV+, Facebook data, and Gamescom 2019.
Finally, Bunim Laskin, founder and chief executive officer of Swimply, joins us to talk about an Airbnb-type service that turns what is usually an unused asset into a moneymaker: Your swimming pool.
- Digital Trends Live: U.S. vs. Huawei, Facebook’s ‘Hobbi,’ and more
- Digital Trends Live: NBC’s Peacock, no ads for Whatsapp, and more
- Digital Trends Live: More SpaceX satellites, Apple’s biggest quarter, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Voting by app, the new Razr, iPad anniversary, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s off-activity tool, Super Bowl players talk tech