On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nick Mokey discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including a recap of Apple’s September event, KFC’s Colonel Sanders dating sim, a robot surgeon that performs long-distance surgery, flying cars from China, and more.
Later, we’re joined by Vicki Holt, president and chief executive officer of Protolabs, who discusses digital manufacturing and rapid prototyping, and how to turn concepts into products in days instead of weeks.
Kathryn Petralia, co-founder and president of Kabbage, joins us to talk about small business microloans, and new fintech platforms that serve the SMB market.
Finally we’re joined by Tom Arrix, founder and CEO of Betr, about building a better social media platform, as well as the pitfalls of current platforms.
- Apple takes on Square with Tap to Pay for iPhones
- Apple reports record revenue despite global chip shortage
- Apple reveals how much it paid to App Store developers in 2021
- This ultraportable electric wheelchair can fold up to fit in the trunk of a car
- Check out this Apple Car rendering based on the company’s patents