On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen break down the biggest trending stories in tech, including a possible new iPhone in 2020, PlayStation 4 goes Android, PayPal exits Libra, China’s moon cotton, house-cleaning robots, and more.
We then welcome Irina Novoselsky, CEO of CareerBuilder, who joins us to talk about A.I. algorithms that help match job recruiters and job seekers.
Daniel Nathrath, co-founder and CEO of Ada Health, discusses how to build a smarter home health management tool, and how the Ada health app could help calm the inner hypochondriac in all of us with personalized health insights. *In the video, the headline suggests that the app provides diagnostics but it does not provide health diagnoses, just insights. Users should consult their doctor for a medical diagnosis.
We then speak with Scott Clark, supervising animator at Pixar Animation Studios, about the evolution of computer animation from 1994 to 2019, from Toy Story to Toy Story 4 (which is now available on Digital and 4k/Blu-ray).
Finally, we return to TwitchCon 2019 with Riley Winn, who chats with streamer Edison Park, who hits on speedcubing and his proposal to Fuslie.
- Motorola Razr (2020) vs. Motorola Razr (2019): A battle on a Razr’s edge
- Google Pixel 4 vs. Pixel 4 XL: Is it best to go big or stay small?
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Common Google Pixel 3 problems and how to fix them
- Google Pixel 4 XL vs. Pixel 3 XL: Should you upgrade?