On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Ryan Waniata discuss the biggest-trending stories in tech, including Google Assistant’s interpreter mode, The Game Awards, the dimming of SpaceX satellites, Walmart deliveries by autonomous electric cars, and more.
We then speak with Scott Drennan, vice president of innovation at Bell, about its Nexus Air Taxi and the future of flight.
Erika Zhu, chief executive officer of Enabot, discusses a robot your cat will love more than you: The Enabot cat companion robot.
DT Senior Editor Matt Smith then joins Nibler to discuss the world of video games, including indies, Resident Evil 3, and The Gaming Awards.
Henrik Fisker, chairman and CEO of Fisker Inc., visits to talk about his all-electric mass market SUV called Ocean, which will debut in 2020 and go into production in 2021.
Next, we speak with Kelly Crane, president and chief investment officer of Napa Valley Wealth Management, about the tech impact on worldwide markets, and how to filter through the noise and international market sensitivities.
Then it’s time for Reel News, where we highlight the movies heading to theaters, and discuss which ones will be worth your money. This week we highlight A Hidden Life, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, and Cats.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live