It’s day two of the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special edition of Digital Trends Live. Join hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett as they bring you a full day of coverage, highlights, and other trending tech stories. In addition to breaking news from the show itself, we tackle other trending tech topics, including Samsung’s bezel-less 8K display, Facebook takes aim at deepfakes, an “artificial human” digital assistant, new products from Intel, cutting-edge gaming and health tech, plant-based pork and sausage, and much, much more.
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok sale imminent, Musk’s Neuralink, mech racing | Digital Trends Live
- Virtual march on Washington, Tesla cyber attack, and more| Digital Trends Live
- Facebook’s ongoing updates, robot dog doctors, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Best Labor Day Sales 2020: The Best Deals, All In One Place