It’s day two of the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special edition of Digital Trends Live. Join hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett as they bring you a full day of coverage, highlights, and other trending tech stories. In addition to breaking news from the show itself, we tackle other trending tech topics, including Samsung’s bezel-less 8K display, Facebook takes aim at deepfakes, an “artificial human” digital assistant, new products from Intel, cutting-edge gaming and health tech, plant-based pork and sausage, and much, much more.
- Delta is cutting flight capacity by a staggering 70% amid the coronavirus crisis
- Digital Trends Live: Tech vs. coronavirus, hospitals and VR, throttling Netflix
- The best laptops for video editing in 2020
- Digital Trends Live: Day 3 from the Consumer Electronics Show 2020
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter fact checks, Whitney’s hologram, and more