It’s day two of the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special edition of Digital Trends Live. Join hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett as they bring you a full day of coverage, highlights, and other trending tech stories. In addition to breaking news from the show itself, we tackle other trending tech topics, including Samsung’s bezel-less 8K display, Facebook takes aim at deepfakes, an “artificial human” digital assistant, new products from Intel, cutting-edge gaming and health tech, plant-based pork and sausage, and much, much more.
- Experimental ‘blowhole’ renewable energy could be on its way to the U.S.
- Why the laptop you want to buy could be out of stock all year
- Apple’s redesigned MacBook Air could be lighter than current Air
- SpaceX private moon mission has eight free seats up for grabs
- This new smart charging feature for Mac is genius