It’s day two of the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special edition of Digital Trends Live. Join hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett as they bring you a full day of coverage, highlights, and other trending tech stories. In addition to breaking news from the show itself, we tackle other trending tech topics, including Samsung’s bezel-less 8K display, Facebook takes aim at deepfakes, an “artificial human” digital assistant, new products from Intel, cutting-edge gaming and health tech, plant-based pork and sausage, and much, much more.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live