It’s Day 3 of the Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special episode of Digital Trends Live. On today’s show, hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett bring you over eight hours of coverage, highlights, and trending tech stories. Today’s stories include improvements for Google Assistant (and its 500 million users), the continuation of the folding screen craze, TikTok’s new standards, new smart home tech, Ivanka Trump’s CES talk, breakfast-making and toilet paper-fetching robots, and much more.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live