It’s Day 3 of the Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special episode of Digital Trends Live. On today’s show, hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett bring you over eight hours of coverage, highlights, and trending tech stories. Today’s stories include improvements for Google Assistant (and its 500 million users), the continuation of the folding screen craze, TikTok’s new standards, new smart home tech, Ivanka Trump’s CES talk, breakfast-making and toilet paper-fetching robots, and much more.
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon goes cashier-free, Netflix shows ratings
- Digital Trends Live: Tech vs. coronavirus, hospitals and VR, throttling Netflix
- Digital Trends Live: Day 2 from the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show
- Digital Trends Live: Google Maps update, Apple Watch sales, and more
- The best desktop computers for 2020