It’s Day 3 of the Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special episode of Digital Trends Live. On today’s show, hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett bring you over eight hours of coverage, highlights, and trending tech stories. Today’s stories include improvements for Google Assistant (and its 500 million users), the continuation of the folding screen craze, TikTok’s new standards, new smart home tech, Ivanka Trump’s CES talk, breakfast-making and toilet paper-fetching robots, and much more.
- Digital Trends Live: Day 2 from the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show
- Digital Trends Live: Day 4 from the Consumer Electronics Show
- CES 2020 Day 1 Recap: Flying taxis, Impossible Pork, and 5G laptops
- CES 2020 Day 2 Recap: Exosuits, a robot chef, and everything you missed
- Digital Trends Live: Decentralizing social media, Pirate Bay streams, and more