On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nicole Raney discuss the biggest-trending tech topics of the day, including Samsung’s Galaxy S20 line, a possible halt to the U.S. civilian drone program, Teslas that speak with an accent, the Oscar nominations, prepping the public for samples from Mars, and more.
Riley Winn then speaks with Adil Suranchin, chief executive officer of ORBI, about its line of glasses with 360-degree video capability, and how software stitches together video from multiple sources in real time.
It’s then time for Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet, where we take a look at the world’s smallest cell phone, smartglasses for gamers, and the ultimate travel toothbrush.
Nibler then talks with Deborah Golden, U.S. cyber risk services leader for Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory Services, about the importance of mitigating risk to enhance cybersecurity, and how the firm helps organizations with digital transformation.
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s Battery Day, Blue Origin’s New Shepard, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Galaxy Z Fold event, Walmart launches Walmart+, Steve-O | Digital Trends Live
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked recap, Instagram Reels, and more | Digital Trends Live
- CES goes virtual, Trump Jr.’s Twitter timeout, and more | Digital Trends Live