On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nicole Raney discuss the biggest-trending tech topics of the day, including Samsung’s Galaxy S20 line, a possible halt to the U.S. civilian drone program, Teslas that speak with an accent, the Oscar nominations, prepping the public for samples from Mars, and more.
Riley Winn then speaks with Adil Suranchin, chief executive officer of ORBI, about its line of glasses with 360-degree video capability, and how software stitches together video from multiple sources in real time.
It’s then time for Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet, where we take a look at the world’s smallest cell phone, smartglasses for gamers, and the ultimate travel toothbrush.
Nibler then talks with Deborah Golden, U.S. cyber risk services leader for Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory Services, about the importance of mitigating risk to enhance cybersecurity, and how the firm helps organizations with digital transformation.
- Digital Trends Live: Oscar wrap-up, the Galaxy Z Flip, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Virus updates, WhatsApp cracks down, Dragon returns
- Digital Trends Live: Digital assistants diagnose, Stream Aid 2020, and more
- Digital Trends Live: MWC update, Galaxy Unpacked recap, custom emojis, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Samsung Galaxy Unpacked news, coronavirus update, and more