On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Dan Gaul break down the biggest-trending topics in tech, including the latest Galaxy S20 leaks, Ring’s defense of its security procedures, instantaneous A.I. weather forecasts, NASA’s all-woman spacewalk, and more.
We then take a look at the top computing tech from CES 2020. Luke Larsen walks us through the Lenovo X1 Fold, the Razer Tomahawk, and the Alienware UFO.
Adam Gorlitsky, founder and executive director of I Got Legs, talks about re-enabling athletes facing physical challenges, and how he plans to walk a million steps in an exoskeleton.
Nibler then speaks with Bhavin Asher, founder of GRUBBRR, a company that specializes in self-serve kiosks that engage customers and cut down wait times.
Finall,y we’re joined by DT writer Georgina Torbet, who discusses why the water on Mars keeps disappearing, and how its thin atmosphere does little to keep water from leaving the planet.
- Microsoft closes its stores, Wimbledon remastered | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: WWDC begins, Apple re-closes some stores, and more
- Hubble sees a cosmic bat flapping its wings deep in the Serpens Nebula
- Here’s how NASA’s Perseverance rover will collect samples from martian surface
- This exoplanet whizzes around its star once a week and is bombarded by flares