On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Ryan Waniata dive into the biggest-trending tech stories of the day, including the hack of Jeff Bezos’ phone, some Sonos devices that could be losing features, Netflix subscriptions take a hit, Mars 2020 rover naming finalists, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Kara Grasso, vice president of strategic operations at Denso, a leading mobility supplier with parts in almost every car on the road today.
Luke Larsen, DT computing editor, then joins the show to talk about what to expect from the MacBook updates coming in 2020.
Next up, Ricky Singh, head of products and solutions for IoT at Sprint, talks about how the sensitive nature of IoT devices has led Sprint to create a dedicated network specifically for them.
Finally, we speak with Jeffrey Lynn, chief executive officer of Mark, the first mobile social platform that helps people find and create street art in AR.
- Digital Trends Live: Tech vs. coronavirus, hospitals and VR, throttling Netflix
- Digital Trends Live: Digital assistants diagnose, Stream Aid 2020, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon goes cashier-free, Netflix shows ratings
- What is 5G? The next-generation network explained
- Digital Trends Live: 3D COVID-19, deep fake elections, cyborg grasshoppers