On Thursday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner discuss the biggest trending tech topics of the day, including Apple Watch partnering with gyms, Surface Duo details, Fortnite is officially a high school sport, Picard debuts, Seattle votes by phone, and more.
Nibler then speaks with John Kent, program manager for IBM’s sports and entertainment partnerships, about its partnership with the Recording Academy, and using A.I. at the Grammys.
Gray Scott, futurist and host of Futuristic Now, discusses how Amazon is planning to use “pay-by-hand” biometric scanners.
We then talk with Adrienne Liebenberg, co-founder of the NotForgotten Digital Library, about preserving a history of yourself on blockchain that will be around for over 300 years.
Finally, we take a look at what’s coming to the box office with our Reel News segment. This week, we review The Gentleman, The Turning, and The Rhythm Section.
- Arsenal vs Sporting live stream: How to watch for free
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s Battery Day, Blue Origin’s New Shepard, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live