On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner break down the biggest-trending topics in tech, including a best Super Bowl commercials recap, Uber’s suspension of riders suspected of having coronavirus, a possible Galaxy Z leak, autonomous submarines under the Antarctic, bionic jellyfish, and more.
Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming at Logitech, joins us to talk about how to making gaming an inclusive activity, and how it’s partnered with Microsoft to create a gaming kit for those with disabilities.
We then go hands-on with the Blackmagic Design Ursa Mini Pro G2, a 4K pro camera that is (almost) affordable to prosumers.
Next up, Eric Marcotulli, chief executive officer of Elysium Health, discusses how the company has developed a genetics test to tell you how you’ve aged.
Finally, we have some awesome tech you can’t buy yet. Drew Prindle joins us to review some of the more popular Kickstarter projects, including LastTissue, the Jollylook instant camera, and the Circular Smart Ring.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Apple’s new products, PS5 Event, and more | Digital Trends Live