On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nick Mokey discuss the top-trending stories in tech, including updates on the Mobile World Congress event, a Samsung Galaxy recap, plant-based corned beef, custom emojis, robot boats, and more.
We then turn to the topic of security with Nick Rossmann, lead for intelligence research and operations at IBM‘s X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence Services (IRIS), who discusses how user error is still at the heart of digital security.
Luke Larsen, DT computing editor, later joins Nibler to talk about building apps for a dual-screen future, and the impact that is having on developers.
Bill Smith, chief executive officer at Landing, then joins the program to talk about its living app for long-term stays, and how it’s allowing mobile professionals to find a place to stay without having to buy.
Nibler then speaks with Christina Mace-Turner, founder and CEO of Mab & Stoke, about making supplements more transparent and accessible in an industry that is approaching $43 billion in annual sales.
Finally, it’s time again for our new segment, TBD, where Adrien Warner and Jess Surbaugh dive into the world on online dating apps, and how users can perform due diligence in using these types of apps.
- Facebook crashes, Ninja leaves TikTok, robot chemists | Digital Trends Live
- Uber buys Postmates, XBox Series X event announced | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: Chrome security weakness, Ford Mach-E, space balloons
- The best walkie-talkie apps for Android and iOS
- The best text messaging apps for Android and iOS