On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen discuss the top-trending stories in tech, including stopping coronavirus misinformation, a TCL concept phone, Apple’s (possible) 5G antennas, HQ Trivia’s demise, the Mars 2020 rover’s launch prep, and more.
We then go to DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan in New York, who speaks with James Jacoby, director and correspondent for Frontline, about PBS’ new documentary Amazon Empire: The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos.
Next up, we’re hands-on with the Nikon D780 to discuss why it’s the DSLR you want to buy (if you really want to buy a DSLR).
Amber Osborne, VR and AR marketing strategist, talks about the possibility of attending conferences in virtual reality, which would help reduce business traveling, visa issues, and spreading illnesses like the coronavirus.
Finally, we speak with Ethan Ralston, U.S. president and chief executive officer of UBCO, about how the platform of electric vehicles, portable power, and accessories will redefine how you ride, work, and play.
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Oracle eyes TikTok, SpaceX’s 100th launch, and more| Digital Trends Live
- Facebook blocks QAnon, Artemis moon mission, and more | Digital Trends Live
- The best rom-coms on Amazon Prime right now