On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Caleb Denison discuss the biggest-trending topics in tech, including Apple updates, Bezos versus climate change, Ring’s two-factor authentication, Nikola’s hydrogen/electric truck, Dubai’s personal jetpack, and more.
Vikrant Tomar, founder and chief technology officer of Fluent.ai, joins the show to talk about voice recognition, and how predictive intent provides answers and feedback to users faster than transcribed text.
The world of smart home devices is booming, but how safe are they? We take a look at why some hackers snoop on other people’s home security cameras.
Nibler then talks with Eric Tanenblatt, global chair of public policy and regulation at Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, about how public policy will shape autonomous cars, as well as making sure regulations are congruent from state to state.
Ben Resnick, marketing communications manager at Bzigo, joins the show to discuss hunting mosquitoes using A.I. to tackle the huge problem of the pests and the diseases they carry.
Then we take a closer look a Jeff Bezos’s promise to donate $10 billion to fight global warming, on top of his 2019 renewable energy pledge.
- Digital Trends Live: Cinema adjusts, Pixel buds 2 review, Ford’s EVs canceled
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s graduation, DJi Mavic Air 2, iPhone SE review
- Digital Trends Live: Secure your Zoom, Minecraft Update, Apple Watch Series 3
- Digital Trends Live: Virus updates, WhatsApp cracks down, Dragon returns
- Digital Trends Live: Apple and Google fight COVID-19; robot pizza delivery