On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner dig into the biggest-trending stories in tech, including Apple’s possible plans for third-party apps, a Tesla gets pranked, Nissan’s car subscription service, robot snakes, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Nils Wollny, co-founder and chief executive officer of Holoride, about using virtual reality to alleviate motion sickness while driving.
We then turn to the gaming industry as we discuss a 26% dive in game sales, and which games were the year’s top sellers.
Dusty Welch, chief operating officer at Respawn, and Chad Grenier, game director, talk about Apex Legends and Battle Royale.
We then talk with Peter Shankman, author and public relations expert, about politics and the war over social media.
Finally, we take a look at what’s coming to the box office with reviews of Brahms: The Boy 2, Greed, and The Night Clerk.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live