On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner dig into the biggest-trending stories in tech, including Apple’s possible plans for third-party apps, a Tesla gets pranked, Nissan’s car subscription service, robot snakes, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Nils Wollny, co-founder and chief executive officer of Holoride, about using virtual reality to alleviate motion sickness while driving.
We then turn to the gaming industry as we discuss a 26% dive in game sales, and which games were the year’s top sellers.
We then talk with Peter Shankman, author and public relations expert, about politics and the war over social media.
Finally, we take a look at what’s coming to the box office with reviews of Brahms: The Boy 2, Greed, and The Night Clerk.
- Uber buys Postmates, XBox Series X event announced | Digital Trends Live
- Prime Day delayed, Google Meet, Mustang Mach-E, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Congress delays antitrust hearings, virtual MLB fans | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: Chrome security weakness, Ford Mach-E, space balloons
- Respawn overcoming challenges, making changes to Apex Legends on Nintendo Switch