On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner discuss the top tech stories of the day, including the continued dramatic fallout from coronavirus cancellations, the Ring Video Doorbell 3, a Blue Origin sneak peek, robot hospital workers, and more.
We then take a look at what’s headed to the box office with Reel News. This week, we review The Hunt, Bloodshot, and My Spy.
As we follow the continued coronavirus complications, we take a look at the cancellation of E3 2020, and how Microsoft, Sony, EA, and Ubisoft are all expected to hold digital-only events.
Aruna Ravichandran, chief marketing officer of Collaboration Business at Cisco, thendiscusses the transition to working remotely, and how signups for collaboration software are up seven-fold since before the coronavirus outbreak.
- Tesla’s Battery Day, Blue Origin’s New Shepard, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Rideshare reprieve, iPhone 12 rumors, A.I. vs. F-16 | Digital Trends Live
- Prime Day delayed, Google Meet, Mustang Mach-E, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: NBA players to wear smart rings, EA’s live showcases
- Digital Trends Live: Chrome security weakness, Ford Mach-E, space balloons