On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech topics of the day, including using technology against the coronavirus, hospitals turn to VR, Space Force’s first mission, Netflix may throttle HD, and more.
Andy Palmer, chief executive officer and co-founder of Tamr Inc., speaks with Nibler about a possible supply chain disruption that may begin to affect tech products in mid-April.
DT Senior Editor Caleb Denison then joins the program to talk home theater and the possibility of Netflix having to reduce its streaming speed in America the same way it has been asked to do in Europe.
As theaters across the globe are shut down, Hollywood is reeling (no pun intended) from the effects of the coronavirus. Erin Keeney talks about how studios are dealing with the crisis, and where you’ll be able to stream the newest releases.
Finally, we speak with Rob Ellin, founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of LiveXLive Media Inc., to discuss its kickoff of a living room concert series that begins tomorrow, March 27. R&B artist Tinashe joins to chat about being the first artist to perform in the series.
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live
- Oracle eyes TikTok, SpaceX’s 100th launch, and more| Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live