On Friday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Julian Chokkattu discussed trending tech topics from iPhone leaks showing the possibility of a triple camera system, to the European Union voting to ban single-use plastic and Microsoft doing away with April Fool’s Days pranks.
Later in the show, we were joined by Stewart Rogers to discuss some of the latest announcements out of the Adobe Summit, like upcoming products and new artificial intelligence analytical tools. Digital Trends’ Ryan Waniata also walked us through Apple TV Plus, Apple’s take on a Netflix-style streaming service.
Nibler sat down with comedian Lane Moore in our New York studio to talk about her latest book How to be Alone and her show, Tinder Live. And last, but not least, former astrophysicist and musician Dan Tepfer discussed his latest musical performance which combines A.I. and music for a unique experience.
Digital Trends Live airs at 9 a.m. PT from Monday through Friday, with highlights available on demand after the stream ends. For more information, check out the DT Live homepage and be sure to watch live for the chance to win occasional prizes.
- Facebook’s ongoing updates, robot dog doctors, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Disney cuts Facebook ads, Samsung Unpacked, and more |Digital Trends Live
- Facebook ad boycotts, Galaxy Note 20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: WWDC preview, DeepFaceDrawing, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook opens Shops, Josh Radnor, robot sheepdogs